Ready to race? The ultralight Hyperion Elite 2 is the fastest shoe and keeps you on your preferred motion path, allowing you to run faster for longer.
Ultralight, responsive energy return
The updated nitrogen-infused DNA FLASH midsole balances its ultra-lightweight material with energy return and durability for long-lasting speed.
A relatively broad midsole and the unique carbon fibre propulsion plate work together to keep runners in their preferred motion path, saving energy to help each runner go faster for longer.
The Rapid Roll technology – the curved sculpting of the heel and toe of the midsole – combined with the carbon fibre plate is constructed to propel you forward with effortless speed.
Lightweight, breathable upper
The featherweight stretch woven upper offers a secure fit.
- Updated nitrogen-infused DNA FLASH midsole.
- Rapid Roll Technology encourages fast turnover.
- Midsole stack height has been increased by 2 mm for enhanced cushioning.
- DNA FLASH will maintain cushioning and responsiveness for 300-600 km, just like daily trainers.
- Real weight: 212 g (Us 9).
- Arch: Flat, medium, high.
- Experience type: Speed.
- Use: Competition.
A nitrogen-infused midsole cushioning compound that provides ultralight softness with plenty of energy return to power your run.
A carbon fiber propulsion plate that engineered to push runners forward with every stride. It works with ultralight cushioning for optimal efficiency on race day.