Versatile, loose-fitting shirt with ventilated sleeves for everyday training and trail running
Compressport asked pro trail runner what he would wear as an everyday shirt for shorter training runs. It is a versatile all-rounder for running through the hills, or in fact any sports activity requiring a highly-functional, comfortable and stylish shirt. The seamless, loose-fit design over the torso allows total freedom of movement with zero chafing. The microfibre material is soft, ergonomic and highly functional. Its thermoregulating properties keep the body cool and dry during exercise, ensuring moisture is quickly wicked away and nothing sticks or irritates. The Raglan sleeves are fitted for efficient movement, with no excess material to get in the way of poles or a pack. Highly ventilated, they prevent any build-up of sweat. A self-locking, non-irritating half-zip can be opened for extra ventilation when temperatures rise. Combine with a Free belt or pack to carry essential nutrition and personal belongings if you're heading out for a long day.
- Versatile, all-rounder functional training shirt to pull on without hesitation for everyday workouts and trail running.
- Loose-fit, adjusted cut for an airy feel and optimal freedom of movement.
- Comfortable and efficient thanks to soft, thermoregulating microfibre fabric and fitted sleeves which don't get in your way.
- Activity: Trail running.
- Use: Training, Racing.
- Weight: 85 g.
- Compositions: 95% PA, 5% EA.
- Developed in Switzerland.
Perfect fit, maximising efficiency and comfort (no chafing).
This light compression area is directly woven into the fabric to ensure you have correct body positioning during long lasting effort and that your shoulders stay aligned. This will boost breathing capacity and improve oxygenation during effort and after effort will facilitate quick recovery.