Cover any terrain, fast
Hoka Athletes’ pick to win trail races and set records, the EVO Speedgoat offers elite traction and cushion with a racing-weight, resilient upper. It takes the Speedgoat 3’s max-cushion, max-traction base, and add a racing-weight, super-strong upper.
- MATRYX® upper textile, featuring high-tensile synthetic fiber strands across the midfoot for unparalleled strength and durability at minimal weight.
- Non-wicking treated fabric optimizes water drainage.
- Breathable vamp provides a comfortable fit with improved forefoot flexibility.
- Gusseted tongue prevents migration across the instep.
- Midsole and outsole feature the same cushion and traction as the Speedgoat 3 CMEVA foam midsole absorbs impact points and offers stable footing.
- Vibram® Megagrip high-traction outsole with 5mm lugs.
- Multidirectional lugs for supreme grip on varied terrain.
- Best for: Trail Running.
- Drop: 5 mm.
- Real weight: 266 g (Us 9).
- Stability: Neutral.
- Cushion: Balanced.
Hoka One One was created with one goal in mind — make running easier. They do things differently, from the look of their shoes all the way to the technologies that make them possible. If you’ve ever worn a pair, you know what the Hoka difference feels like, but there's a lot that goes on behind the scenes.
Over the years, Hoka become synonymous with premium cushioning – and for good reason. They are constantly searching for lighter, more responsive and durable cushion that protects without compromising performance. This has allowed them to add faster, lighter shoes to their range.
Meta-Rocker, or wheels for your feet, is all about the geometry. We combine a low heel-toe drop, our unique-shaped midsoles and signature Hoka cushioning to complement a runner's normal gait cycle and drive you forward.
The Active Foot Frame beds the heel and foot deeply into the midsole, as opposed to sitting on top. This means that every Hoka shoe offers guidance without the need for posts or other constricting elements. The Active Foot Frame functions like a bucket seat in a race car by cradling and supporting your foot.
Our J-Frame™ supports and guides your foot without the use of heavy, rigid or unforgiving materials. It gets its name from the "J" shape, which uses a firmer density foam to support the inside of your foot and heel. It's stability plus Hoka comfort.
Profly™ is a dual-density midsole with a forgiving landing and a responsive toe off. That means Hoka uses softer cushioning in the heel and firmer foam in the forefoot, so you can land comfortably, but push off quickly.
To be able to write a review you need to be logged in.
Please click here to login
Hade trouble to find a pair of Hoka one one speedgoat evo on the internett but found it on RUNKD, made a order and got the shoes after only 4 days :-) verry pleased with the quality and the price as well. 5 stars from me