The shoe that changed runners’ perceptions of what Hoka One One® could be, the Clifton 6 joins the award-winning Clifton family. Building upon the Clifton’s best qualities, the “6” continues to deliver that perfect combination of soft and light. The Clifton 6 has a smoother ride with a more comfortable fit and includes an embroidered design that improves lockdown without extra weight. Find your sweet spot in the Clifton 6.
- Engineered mesh upper provides a lightweight and breathable feel.
- Embroidery reinforcement reduces layers and offers support and midfoot lockdown.
- Reinforced eyestays provide increased durability.
- Early stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride.
- Full compression EVA midsole provides signature Hoka One One® cushioning.
- Moderate heel bevel gives a smooth transition.
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability.
- Full ground contact design.
- Strategic high-abrasion rubber zones to reduce weight.
- Best for: Road.
- Real weight: 202 g (Us 7).
- Drop: 5 mm.
- Stability: Neutral.
- Cushion: Balanced.
Hoka One One was created with one goal in mind — make running easier. They do things differently, from the look of their shoes all the way to the technologies that make them possible. If you’ve ever worn a pair, you know what the Hoka difference feels like, but there's a lot that goes on behind the scenes.
Over the years, we’ve become synonymous with premium cushioning – and for good reason. We are constantly searching for lighter, more responsive and durable cushion that protects without compromising performance. This has allowed us to add faster, lighter shoes to our range.
Meta-Rocker, or wheels for your feet, is all about the geometry. We combine a low heel-toe drop, our unique-shaped midsoles and signature Hoka cushioning to complement a runner's normal gait cycle and drive you forward.
The Active Foot Frame beds the heel and foot deeply into the midsole, as opposed to sitting on top. This means that every Hoka shoe offers guidance without the need for posts or other constricting elements. The Active Foot Frame functions like a bucket seat in a race car by cradling and supporting your foot.
Our J-Frame™ supports and guides your foot without the use of heavy, rigid or unforgiving materials. It gets its name from the "J" shape, which uses a firmer density foam to support the inside of your foot and heel. It's stability plus Hoka comfort.
Profly™ is a dual-density midsole with a forgiving landing and a responsive toe off. That means we use softer cushioning in the heel and firmer foam in the forefoot, so you can land comfortably, but push off quickly.