Tough terrain tackler
Conquer wet, rocky trails in the Nike Air Zoom Terra Kiger 5. Ultra-lightweight flymesh joins Nike React foam for a smooth ride. A perforated upper helps keep moisture out, while a sticky rubber outsole gives multi-directional traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Zoom Air unit in the heel gives responsive cushioning.
- Nike React technology is a lightweight, durable foam that delivers a smooth, responsive ride.
- Perforated mesh and synthetic upper drains water and optimizes breathability.
- Sticky rubber pods on outsole delivers wet-surface traction.
- Overlays surround the forefoot for enhanced durability.
- Padded tongue helps relieve pressure from the lacing system.
- Segmented rock plate in the forefoot helps shield your foot on rough terrain.
- Multi-directional lugs have a sharp, crisp shape to enhance your grip in all conditions.
- High-abrasion rubber heel in a rugged waffle pattern provides multi-surface traction and durability.
- Drop: 4 mm.
- Real weight: 269 g (Us 9).
- Use: Trails, off-road.
- Support: Neutral.
Nike Air technology consists of pressurized air inside a tough yet flexible bag and provides more flexibility and spring without compromising structure. The Air Sole units maintain their given form with elasticity, lower impact and keep the shoe snug and lightweight.
With each step, Nike Air cushioning absorbs impact and immediately returns to its original shape to protect the body. These innovations allow any athlete to perform harder, while providing flawless comfort.
Nike Air cushioning reduces the weight of the shoe without reducing performance. the lighter the shoe is, the less energy athletes put out during their performance. Athletes need the cushioning in their footwear to last, and Nike Air is designed to provide support throughout the life of the shoe.
The new ultra-soft, ultra-springy Nike Epic React 2 is officially here.