The Nike Air Zoom Vomero 14 takes responsive cushioning to the next level. A full-length Zoom Air unit works with Nike React cushioning to deliver a super-snappy, smooth ride. On the top, the sleek design is engineered to support your stride.
- Full-length Zoom Air unit gives a smooth, snappy feel.
- Nike React technology delivers an extremely smooth ride.
- Sleek mesh upper is engineered for durability and support.
- Notched tongue gives a stable, secure fit.
- Dynamic Fit technology combines Flywire cables and soft foam for a supportive feel in the midfoot.
- Foam pods inside the collar hug the back of your foot for a secure feel.
- Drop: 10 mm
- Forefoot: 22 mm
- Heel: 12 mm
- Real weight: 281 g (us 9)
Nike React foam cushioning offers support and reactivity. Resistant and soft at the same time returns all the energy you put in every step.
Nike Dynamic Fit
The Nike Dynamic Fit system eliminates the space between the foot and the shoe. The system works by drawing the entire shoe evenly to a point via the laces, which creates a comfortably snug and customed feel fit.
Flywire helps provide ultra-lightweight support and comfort for your foot. It gets its strength from thin nylon fibers strategically placed on the upper of the shoe to hold the foot in place, helping to reduce slippage during activity. This allows for a massive reduction in weight because material is used only where it’s needed.
Nike Zoom cushioning is part of the Nike Air family, and—like its siblings—it’s lightweight and durable. Because Nike Zoom cushioning is incredibly thin, it brings the foot closer to the ground and enhances stability, especially during quick cuts and multi-directional movements. After impact, the tightly stretched fibers inside the pressurized air unit quickly bounce back into shape, providing a super-responsive feel and improved awareness of the surface you’re playing on.
|FOOT LENGTH (centimeters)||EU SIZE||UK SIZE||US SIZE|