The iconic Racing Jacket was the inspiration for Oakley Plazma, a lightweight dual lens sport frame designed to accommodate high prescriptions. The functional sport design with three-point architecture is designed to hold eyewear in precise optical alignment, and also includes Unobtainium® nosepads and earsocks for a no-slip grip. Paired with Prizm™ Lens Technology or Oakley Authentic Prescription lenses, Oakley Plazma is a sport performance style with a fresh look.
Oakley lenses designed and tested under extreme high mass and high velocity circumstances to ensure uncompromising protection across a wide range of demanding conditions.
Take care of your lenses
To help maintain the High Definition Optics® (HDO®) of Oakley lenses, your new eyewear comes with a specially-woven electrostatic Microclear™ bag for cleaning and storage. Using it will preserve the superior optical quality of Oakley's pure Plutonite® lenses. Hand wash and air-dry the Microclear™ bag regularly.
- Functional sport design with optimized coverage, wider field of view, frame retention and impact protection.
- Strong yet light O-Matter™ frame provides durability and all-day comfort.
- Unobtainium® earsocks and nosepads help provide sport level retention with a no-slip grip and all-day comfort.
- Prizm™ lenses that are designed to enhance color, contrast so you can see more detail.
- Oakley Authentic Prescription lenses that come laser etched with the ellipse logo on left wearing lens for proof of Oakley authenticity and quality.
- Light Transmission: 20%.
- Light Conditions: Medium Light.
- Contrast: Increased.
- Base Lens Color: Rose.
- Spare nose piece not included.
A stress-resistant frame material that withstands environmental extremes, it is lightweight yet highly durable. Controlled flexibility enhances impact resistance while contributing to the all-day comfort of frames made with this innovative synthetic.
A soft hydrophilic synthetic, it increases adhesion when wet to grip better when you perspire. This makes it ideal for earsocks and nose pads in performance eyewear.
High Definition Optics®
High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
A revolutionary lens technology that fine-tunes vision for specific sports and environments. Prizm lenses enhance the road so you can see obstacles like rocks and potholes quickly and feel more confident as you ride.
- Hard case.
- Soft pouch.