Adidas Adistar 2
Adistar 2: for the long, slow run
The distance running shoe inspired by the idea of perpetual motion and tested over 4,500 km. Adistar combines a soft, lightweight REPETITOR foam platform with REPETITOR +, a firmer foam, to create a dual density midsole. The firmer 15% recycled EVA in the heel protects and helps stabilize any heel strike. Forward propulsion is enhanced by the rocker geometry as well as an overall 6mm drop heel to toe. Strike soft and push forward with a shoe designed to go the distance.
Firm foam, made of 15% recycled material, cradling, and protecting your heel.
Forefoot rocker geometry
The rocker triggers forward momentum, pushing you onto the next step.
Internal upper support cage
The integrated cage system secures the midfoot for extra support.
- Regular fit
- Lace closure
- Engineered mesh upper with internal support cage
- Lockdown feel
- Rocker geometry
- REPETITOR+ midsole
- Real weight (UK 9): 341 g
- Midsole drop: 6 mm (heel: 37.5 mm / forefoot: 31.5 mm)
- Continental™ Rubber outsole
- Yarn in upper contains at least 50% Parley Ocean Plastic and 50% recycled polyester
- Real weight: 335 g (Us 9.5).