After a failure, committed bij DPD, the helpdesk was very Kind and willing to help to repair. It took longer before the new shoes arrived, but it all ended well👍
Dear User, we hereby inform you that your personal details - that you have agreed to give us - will by no means be given to third parties or distributed to others therefore respecting the fundamental principles stated by Italian legislation 95/46/CE of D.Lgs. 30 June 2003 N°196 for the protection of personal data (For further information or privacy enquiries: email@example.com) .
Procedure for the use of personal details and related objectives
Below, we summarize all the operations that we carry out involving collection, storage or processing of personal data, with the objective of these stated terms:
- use of information to fully complete a clients order and give any information related to it's progress. The clients phone number may be shared with the courier to facilitate the delivery of the goods and the condition upon arrival ( some couriers use SMS notification on parcels whereabouts)
- collection and storage of personal data used for marketing services via email;
- internal processing of personal data in order to define the user's commercial profile;
- the use of your commercial profile for marketing and promotional interests;
- processing and analysis of data using any external resources to detect malfunctions or habits of the customer with the aim of improving the website experience and offering a better service. Such use will still have to comply with the terms of this stated contract.
The treatment will be fully automated. Our society, by means of the data protection system assure and guarantee that information processed does not include information regarding personal and confidential details as highlighted in article. 95/46/CE of the Legislative Decree. On 30 June 2003 N°196. Therefore any treatment regarding personal details in a direct or indirect manner will be excluded.
Freedom to grant consent and the consequences of a refusal
The supply of data is optional. However, in the case of refusal for certain stated reasons, we will be unable to deliver information services of which consent is required, including the registration on this website. Any consent can be expressed separately: no manufacturers are obliged to accept the deployment of advertising material for purchase on this website, as you can subscribe to the newsletter without being necessarily registered.
Owner and manager of this treatment
The data controller is the company owner of this e-commerce site.
Via Puccini n° 15
25010 San Zeno Naviglio (BS)
Responsible for the processing of personal data are the officials and the employees subject to database management, in relation to their area of expertise.
Rights of those concerned
Those interested may exercise the rights highlighted under article 7 of the Legislative Decree. On June 30, 2003 N°196 as summarized below: (Right to access personal data and other rights) You have the right to obtain confirmation and the 'existence of any personal data to whom it may concern, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form. You have the right to obtain information: origin of personal data; the purposes and methods of treatment; the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic instruments; the identity of the owner, manager and the designated representative under Article 5, paragraph 2; the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents. You have the right to obtain: updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; the cancellation, anonymization or the blocking of data processed unlawfully, including the data of whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes of which the data were collected or subsequently processed; certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards to their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except where such compliance is impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected rights. You have the right to object, in whole or in part: for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes; to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
- Security: RUNKD stores and keeps safe all information collected in any form preventing unauthorized access to your data. We use both physical and electronic defences. Further details regarding security
- Protection: Your personal information will not be sold, exchanged or sold to third parties. To improve the service we use statistical data with suppliers or sponsors NOT data from the individual user.
- Transparency: At any time you can refuse to receive promotional emails, just unsubscribe from the newsletters in your user profile or on the bottom of the newsletter itself.
- At any time it is possible to me removed from our records.
RUNKD uses external resources such as offered by the many social networks (facebook, twitter) to identify a user.
Each and every content of this website is exclusively owned by RUNKD. Access to RUNKD means you have accepted the following conditions:
- contents downloaded from this website are for personal use only, not commercial use
- It is not permitted to download, send, copy, store (by any external device), display or reproduce in public, adapt or modify, in any way, the content of these web pages, for any reason, without written authorization from RUNKD
- RUNKD does not guarantee the suitability of certain information contained in this website for a determined purpose. Such information has no certain guarantee. RUNKD declines any responsibility in behalf of this information, including every guarantee and terms related to the compatibility and suitability for a certain purpose and the non violation. In no way can RUNKD be held responsible for damages caused either directly or indirectly or damages caused by others or damages which result in the loss of data from expected use that may have resulted due to negligence or unlawful actions – and deriving from or related to use of information present on this server
Connection to third party websites are not verified. RUNKD do not assume any responsibility for their content (or related changes, updates).