A smoother, lighter version of the iconic trail shoe
Enhanced adaptability. New midsole and outsole construction lets the shoe mold easily to the ground improving the stable ride.
- More release grooves in the midsole promote extra adaptability on rough terrain.
- TrailTack rubber outsole provides wet/dry traction.
Rock Solid Foundation
Flexible protection. Updated Ballistic Rock Shield protects against pebbles and debris while also adapting more easily to uneven terrain.
- Ballistic Rock Shield now includes vertical grooves to provide side-to-side adaptability.
- Gaiter tab on heels secures gaiter for extra protection on the trail.
Softer, Lighter Feel
Soft cushioning. The new DNA LOFT v2 midsole makes the Cascadia 16 cushioning 5% softer and 20% lighter than the Cascadia 15.
- DNA LOFT v2 midsole is super soft yet durable.
- Extra 2 mm of cushioning adds softness.
- Drainage ports allow water to escape quickly so nothing weighs you down.
- Best for: Trail Running.
- All-terrain stability.
- Rock & root protection.
- Enhanced adaptability.
- Flexible protection.
- Softer cushioning.
- Experience Type: Cushion, Trail.
- Experience Level: Mountain Trail.
- Support: Neutral.
- Drop: 8 mm.
- Real weight: 312 g (Us 9).
A sticky rubber outsole makes it easier to grip challenging surfaces.
Ballistic Rock Shield
A sheath between the outsole and midsole helps deflect impact from sharp objects.