Thermoprotective winter running sock to keep your feet warm and dry whilst preventing blisters and improving performance
Have you ever got cold feet and opted for the treadmill rather than heading out into the snowy drifts of winter ? Fear no more, the next Pro Racing Winter Socks has you covered! Studies and pro athlete feedback showed us exactly where feet get cold when exercising; specific areas of these special winter running socks are woven from a thermo-protective blend of wool, cashmere and silk fibres to keep you snug and warm. Highly-breathable ventilation panels complete the design to wick away sweat and keep feet dry, even during intense efforts. Cleverly-placed, thick 3D.Dots increase grip in the shoe and protect the internal malleolus from bumps and bruises. Targeted compression improves blood flow, while the toe box is reinforced to reduce the risk of beaten up big toes and blue nails. Finally, a tight arch support boosts venous return and prevents the sock from twisting and causing blisters.
- Activity: Multisport, Road running, Trail running.
- Use: Training, Racing.
- Developed in Switzerland.
- Weight: 82 g.
- Composition: 63% Polyamide 18% MERINO WOOL 9% MULTIFILAMENT Polyamide 7%Elastane 3%MULBERRY SILK.
- Optimal thermo-protection thanks to a blend of thick wool, cashmere and silk fibres to keep your feet snug and warm.
- Does not move when running thanks to anti-slip technologies which prevent the fabric from folding and increase the grip of the foot in the shoe.
- Breathable and highly-ventilated fabric, ensuring sweat and moisture are quickly wicked away so feet stay fresh and dry.
The cushioning effect of the 3D.DOTS at the rear of the sock protect the Achilles tendon from friction and pressure.
Ultra-fine merino wool & silk fiber
Ultra-soft, light and extremely insulating, this ultra-fine merino wool from New Zealand protects from the winter cold and the summer heat thanks to its natural breathability. Even wet, your feet won’t feel cold. It also offers important anti-odour protection, even for long races. As a thermal regulator, the silk absorbs humidity. Pleasant and cool against the skin, the silk offers a unmatched feeling of softness.
“The massaging acupressure” is designed to activate blood circulation by multipoint massaging of the sole area.
The 360° compression dampens the “shock wave” effect on muscles, veins and joints.
Its unique weaving favors the circulation of the air and allows a perfect balance between the outside and the interior. Thus the body remains at the same temperature without rising or falling sudden. A real protection in winter against cold and during the hot temperatures it is forgotten.