A premium trainer that provides cushion and a secure ride, the Elevon 2 is here with a bold update. It features more support in the midfoot and forefoot and has asymmetrical internal support wings for an individualised fit.
This update includes softer cushion to emphasize that step-in comfort plus an extended heel for smoother transitions. Both responsive and cushioned, the Elevon 2 is a trainer that allows you to pick up the pace or take it slow for recovery.
- Anatomical support wings allow for an individualized fit.
- Asymmetrical tongue provides a secure feel.
- Tongue features strategic cutouts for breathability.
- Lightweight engineered mesh upper offers breathability and performance.
- Top layer PROFLY™ midsole offers a responsive toe-off with a forgiving landing.
- Extended heel provides more cushion underfoot and smoother transitions.
- Features a deeper Active Foot Frame in the midsole for added support.
- Strategic forefoot grooving offers increased flexibility during toe-off.
- Crystal transparent rubber outsole provides a clean aesthetic.
- 100% Vegan.
- Best for: Road.
- Drop: 5 mm.
- Real weight: 239 g (Us w 7).
- Stability: Neutral.
- Cushion: Plush.
Hoka One One was created with one goal in mind — make running easier. They do things differently, from the look of their shoes all the way to the technologies that make them possible. If you’ve ever worn a pair, you know what the Hoka difference feels like, but there's a lot that goes on behind the scenes.
Over the years, we’ve become synonymous with premium cushioning – and for good reason. We are constantly searching for lighter, more responsive and durable cushion that protects without compromising performance. This has allowed us to add faster, lighter shoes to our range.
The Active Foot Frame beds the heel and foot deeply into the midsole, as opposed to sitting on top. This means that every Hoka shoe offers guidance without the need for posts or other constricting elements. The Active Foot Frame functions like a bucket seat in a race car by cradling and supporting your foot.
Profly™ is a dual-density midsole with a forgiving landing and a responsive toe off. That means we use softer cushioning in the heel and firmer foam in the forefoot, so you can land comfortably, but push off quickly.