Hoka One One Rincon 3 woman 2022
Delivering the best cushion-to-weight ratio on the market, the Rincon 3 returns in a stupefyingly light silhouette.
This redesign features an asymmetrical tongue, thinner pull tab and a vented-mesh upper for ultimate breathability. The extra-light midsole foam sports aggressive cutouts and enhanced rubber coverage for improved durability.
The Rincon 3 features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The Rincon 3 is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
A new upper and other redesigned materials provides weight savings compared to the Rincon 2.
- Engineered sandwich mesh upper offers lightweight breathability.
- Slim tongue package reduces weight.
- Accentuated heel pull tab for easy entry.
- Full-compression EVA midsole provides signature HOKA cushioning.
- Revised early-stage Meta-Rocker allows for a quick acceleration.
- Full ground contact designed for smooth and stable ride.
- Strategic high-abrasion rubber zones to reduce weight.
- Real weight: 174 g (Us w 7).
- Drop: 5 mm.
- Cushion: Balanced.
- Stability: Neutral.
The wheels to move you forward. Designed to drive runners forward, Meta-Rocker geometry complements the natural gait cycle and reduces the height differential between heel and toe.
Marshmallow softness. Ultralight and endlessly cushioned, Hoka midsoles offer shock absorption, comfort and support in varying degrees of thickness.